Streator Dependable Manufacturing provides tire and rubber producers with a wide variety of specialized material handling equipment designed to meet the specific needs of their industry.
We offer a complete line of custom material handling equipment to aid you in every stage of the production process. Our prong trucks are ideal for efficiently storing and handling uncured rubber tires and materials. Reels and spools are perfect for storing and shipping products such as bead and belt wire. We also provide matching transport and stationary storage cradles and racks to help you move and store reels and spools when not in use.
At Streator Dependable Manufacturing, all of our custom material handling products are built to last. We understand the importance of providing our customers in the tire and rubber industry with material handling equipment that’s high quality, durable, and safe. Over the years, we’ve worked with leaders in tire and rubber production such as:
- The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- Cooper Tire and Rubber Company
- Michelin North America Inc.
- The Kelly Springfield Tire Company
- General Tire Company
- Dunlop Tire Corporation
- Yokohama Tire Corporation
- Uniroyal Goodrich Tire Company
- Bridgestone Firestone Tire Manufacturing Company
- BF Goodrich Tire Manufacturing
- Continental General Tire North America
For more information on how Streator Dependable Manufacturing can meet your specialized needs in the tire and rubber industry, give us a call toll-free at 1-800-795-0551 or live chat with us online today.